The Boyd Greenup (Kentucky) Riverport Authority is a general cargo port within an eight-hour drive of 60 percent of the U.S.’s manufacturing. It is located at mile 233 on the Ohio River, 16 miles north of I-64 via Industrial Highway 67.
Sites: Industrial sites are available within and adjacent to the port boundaries with sites suitable for heavy industrial uses, metalworking, chemicals and warehousing.
• Highly competitive land prices
• Stevedore service available
• Marathon Marine Barge Company, largest U.S. barge operator is headquartered in Boyd County, Kentucky
• Foreign Trade Zone 278
• Served by Ashland Regional Airport
• CSX Rail System
• Easy highways access to U.S. 52, U.S. 23 and Interstate 64
Aerial View of Wurtland Riverport
This Wurtland Riverport aerial view is at mile 233 on the Ohio River. Developed and undeveloped land is available at the port.
Assets & Infrastructure
Wurtland Riverport provides a great combination of site-ready characteristics, infrastructure and transportation network.